TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prior to use of our website please take some time to read our terms and conditions below containing important information regarding your visit and use of this website.
1. General Terms and conditions
- 1.1 This website (hereinafter the “Website”) is operated by the Greek company operating under the name “ANNA PAPOULIA (ASTERIOU}”, (distinctive title: “SIRENE EGEENNE”) with registered seat in 2, Ariadnis Street, 54 249 Thessaloniki, Greece, company registration number 150610204000, VAT number 039111016, Tax authority D.O.Y. Z Thessalonikis (hereinafter the “Company”).
- 1.2 Any questions, clarifications or complaints regarding the use of the Website and these terms and conditions should be addressed to the Company at the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.3 The Company is the sole and exclusive owner of the Website and of any and all rights (including copyright) deriving from the Website. Use of the Website, as well as the posting, copying, storing, modifying and/or distribution of its contents (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company to that effect.
- 1.4 To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Website, thus the Company shall not be held liable to any person for any loss or damage occurred, which may arise from the use of the contents of the Website.
- 1.5 While during preparation of the Website the Company has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of its contents at the time of posting (i.e. pricing, description of products, etc.), the Company will not, for the protection of the customers, process any orders made containing material errors in the pricing and/or description of goods (as contained on the Website) and the customers shall be notified via e-mail to that effect, at the e-mail address they have provided upon submission of their order.
- 1.6 All products displayed for sale are subject to availability. In the event that ordered products become unavailable the Company shall e-mail its customers at the earliest.
- 1.7 All prices of displayed products on the Website are inclusive of VAT, as in force in Greece from time to time.
2. Ordering and Payment Policies
- 2.1 Once an order is placed the user cannot correct any errors appearing on the order. Users are urged to check their orders for accuracy prior to their placement, since errors may be corrected up to the point at which users click on ‘place order’ on the final page of the ordering process.
- 2.2 Our store accepts cards (credit, debit or prepaid) Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, of all banks.
*All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Nexi e-Commerce" of NexiPayments Greece S.A. and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is away of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.n the future alternative methods of payment may apply, for which users will be notified by the Company. Payments are processed once an order has been prepared for despatch.
3. Delivery, Cancellation and Substitution of Products Policies
- 3.1 Upon placement of an order, the customer is notified via e-mail, at the e-mail provided confirming the order. The Company is deemed to have accepted an order, upon despatch to the customer of the product(s) ordered.
- 3.2 All ordered products are delivered by courier service at the address indicated by the customer in the placed order. Delivery of products is only effected within European countries, the United States of America and Canada.
- 3.3 In rare occasions, delivery of an order may be delayed or postponed. In such event the Company will notify the customer accordingly and inform him/her of revised delivery timescales.
- 3.4 Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the service selected and can only be refunded in accordance with legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and other legislation in force from time to time.
- 3.5 Subject to applicable laws and regulations, orders may be cancelled within seven (14) working days of receipt of products, provided that products are not opened and packaging is intact. Where products are delivered to a third party cancellation may only be effected if the ordered products can be returned to the Company.
- 3.6 In the event that the Company delivers to a customer a product that the latter has not ordered or one that has been delivered damaged to the customer, the customer will notify the Company of that event and the latter will have to deliver to the customer the ordered product, without extra cost for the customer, in accordance with the provisions of this clause 3.
4. Computer security and damage
- 4.1 While the Company takes every reasonable care to ensure that the Website is free from viruses or defects, it cannot guarantee that the use of the Website or links to other websites contained in it, won't cause damage to a user’s computer. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the computer he/she is using supports the use of the Website. The Company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage occurred to a user’s computer, as a result of using the Website.
- 4.2 Any links on the Website to other websites are not owned or operated by the Company, which cannot accept any liability in respect of their use.
- 4.3 Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their personal information used on the Website (i.e. passwords and account details). The Company may not be held liable for any loss or damage sustained, which is attributable to the users’ failure to protect personal information.
5. Exclusions of liability
- Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- 6.1 There may be legal notices on other areas of the Website, which relate to its use, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern its use.
- 6.2 The Company may unilaterally change these terms and conditions from time to time. Users are urged to consult their contents as often as possible. The Company may not be held liable for damage caused to the users due to any change of the terms and conditions.
- 6.3 Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting the Company’s products and services. The Company makes no representation that any products referred to in Website are appropriate for use in or available for delivery to other locations outside the EU. Those who make orders through this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- 6.4 The Website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Thessaloniki. All contracts are concluded in English.