RETURN – WITHDRAWAL – REPLACEMENT POLICY
- From the submission of the electronic order, the customer is entitled, without needing to justify his/her choice, to withdraw from the sale within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery of the product.
- The customer must return the product in exactly the same condition in which he received it, with all its accompanying accessories and documentation, such as the special markings - labels and the relevant sales document (receipt or invoice), as well as the packaging of the product in excellent condition.
- The return of the product is acceptable, provided that the customer complies with the above conditions. In the case of a withdrawal request, the customer is charged with the return costs. If the reason for the withdrawal is due to a mistake of the company, the return cost burdens the company instead.
- The withdrawal statement is exercised in writing, via email, to the company's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with explicit reference to the Code of the particular Order. The company is obliged to send a confirmation back, as soon as it receives the relevant withdrawal request.
- Following the withdrawal statement, the company shall reimburse the price received for the order in question in the same manner as the one by which the order took place. If this is not possible, the reimbursement takes place, after consultation with the company, via money transfer in a bank account of the customer's choice.
- The reimbursement takes place within (14) calendar days from the time that the company confirms the receipt of the request for withdrawal, the actual receipt of the product and the proper compliance of the customer with the obligations mentioned under paragraph 2.
- The customer is obliged to return the product or provide the company with an alternate way of proving that the product has been delivered for return within 14 calendar days from the submission of the withdrawal request.
- The company reserves the right to charge the customer additional shipping costs, if the customer has requested a non-standard delivery from the company, such as an urgent delivery.
- The customer is obliged to return the product within 14 calendar days from the day on which he/she notified the withdrawal request to the company.
- The customer is liable for every use of the product other than what is absolutely necessary in order to determine the product’s nature, characteristics and functional value for the entirety of the period, until the customer submits his/her statement of withdrawal to the company and the product is actually delivered back to the latter.
- The customer has no right to submit a withdrawal request in cases where the product has been in any way worn down, modified, soiled, partially or totally damaged, or has otherwise become unusable and no longer serves the general purpose for which it was intended.
- All returned products are subject to meticulous quality control by the company. Therefore, the customer is advised to carefully check the condition of the product sold and the integrity of its packaging at the time of delivery, in order to identify any obvious defects. In the event of that a defect is identified during the quality control of the returned product, the company communicates with the customer for the best resolution of the issue and reserves the right to refuse the return of the product in question.
- It is pointed out that the right of withdrawal does not apply in cases where the delivered products are not suitable for return for health reasons. In particular, for reasons of hygiene, the company may refuse returns of underwear, swimwear, leggings and generally products that are capable of affecting personal hygiene.
- The company receives all products from its suppliers already packaged. The company is not responsible for the existence of a defect or a lack of an otherwise expected property of a product. If such a case is found, however, the customer reserves the right to ask the company for a replacement in accordance with the terms of the current policy, which otherwise apply fully in this case.
- In particular, in the case where the existence of a defect or a lack of an otherwise expected property of a product is established after a quality control conducted by the company, the company replaces the product with another similar one, unless such an action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs, in which case the customer may alternatively exercise the right of withdrawal. In any case, it is pointed out that the returned product must be accompanied by all its purchase documents and packaging materials.